Located in the upper part of the Challuabamba development pole, on the outskirts of the city of Cuenca, in Ecuador.
- Coordinates: 2º 52' 22.77" South, 78º 54' 02.66" West
- Elevation: 2665 mamsl
- Area: 24 hectares
- Climate: Cool and cloudy summers and short, dry and partially cloudy winters, it rains less than in Cuenca
It is a geologically stable terrain with flat parts and others with moderate inclination.
It is an area with high growth potential at the level of housing, hotels, holiday villas, with high surplus value. The large lots of land are ideal for medium to high value properties.
Challuabamba is part of the city of Cuenca, a World Cultural Heritage Site, the third most important city in Ecuador, with a population of 662,000 inhabitants. The center of Cuenca is the cultural heart of the city Distancia: 18 minutos
All roads lead to Mirador de Challuabamba:
- High Way Cuenca-Azogues Km xx - Ucubamba - El Arenal de Nulti - Guagualzhumi - Vía a Llatcon - Mirador de Challuabamba
- High Way Cuenca-Azogues Km xx - Challuabamba - Tablon de Challuabamba - Mirador de Challuabamba
- El Molle - Puculoma - Mirador de Challuabamba (Proyecto de Vía)
- Intercambiador de Guangarcucho - San Juan Pamba - Llatcon - Mirador de Challuabamba
- Paccha - La Dolorosa - Guagualzhumi - Mirador de Challuabamba
- Jadan - Llatcon - Mirador de Challuabamba
"Challuabamba" is a special urban area of the City of Cuenca because it is slightly separated from the great urban center of Cuenca, it has a great urban development.
Challuabababma has become a development pole for the city of Cuenca; important private developments, mansions, luxurious country houses, and important production plants are being built in this area.
Meaning of Challuabamba
"Challuabamba", is a name in the native Quichua language means "Laguna de Peces"
On the other hand, many of the municipal development plans are focused on this area, including the new Guangarcucho sewage treatment plant, the Cuenca - Azogues highway, nearby industrial estates, the Gualaceo highway project to the eastern cantons, etc.